Friday, June 10, 2011

Adding a few things....

Hello!

Items listed in the older blog sale post are still available, and I've dropped the prices on most things. Here are a few things I'm adding. Please see updated rules about shipping & payment! Thank you!

-US addresses only please.
-I only accept PayPal.
-Payment due immediately please. If you cannot pay when I send you the invoice, please let me know, or the next interested party will get a chance at the item, and your invoice will be canceled.
-I will ship in 2-3 days of payment.
-Please send me an email to naomiaylesworth@gmail.com to request an item, and I will send you an invoice.
-Shipping prices are listed for each item in parenthesis next to the price. Email me if you'd like a quote for a bulk order.
-Delivery confirmation is included. Insurance is not, so let me know if you want me to add it.
-No refunds or returns. I have made a great effort to detail in photos any damage or use.

No comments:

Post a Comment